An update for Grassmannian.info: pages for each Grassmannian
A quick update on the fun project grassmannian.info that I introduced last week: every Grassmannian now has its own page, with specific information. Some examples:
Of course, this is far from a complete overview of possible information. Some things I have already planned:
- properties of the dual variety (and other aspects of projective duality)
- existence of full exceptional collections
- structure of Lefschetz collections
- properties of the homological projective dual
- the Freudenthal magic square
Aside from this, I should of course improve the interface of the periodic table itself. And write explanations for what is currently on there.
Suggestions are very welcome! What do you want to see?