Of course, this is far from a complete overview of possible information. Some things I have already planned:
- properties of the dual variety (and other aspects of projective duality)
- existence of full exceptional collections
- structure of Lefschetz collections
- properties of the homological projective dual
- the Freudenthal magic square
Aside from this, I should of course improve the interface of the periodic table itself. And write explanations for what is currently on there.
Suggestions are very welcome! What do you want to see?