I am a postdoc at the University of Bonn.
Before that, I was a postdoc at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
And before that, I was a PhD fellow (of the Research Foundation—Flanders) in mathematics, in the research group on fundamental mathematics, at the University of Antwerp. On June 9 I defended my thesis Connections between commutative and noncommutative algebraic geometry, written under the supervision of Wendy Lowen and Michel Van den Bergh.
And even before that, I was a master student at École Polytechnique, where I wrote a mémoire On the homotopy theory of dg categories under the supervision of Bernhard Keller. What happened even earlier than that is hidden in the mists of time.
- Aug 09, 2019 Registration for the Stacks Project Workshop 2020
- Aug 05, 2019 Fortnightly links (88)
- Jul 29, 2019 Fortnightly links (87)
- Jul 16, 2019 A minimal working example to use Gerby
- Jul 15, 2019 Fanography: del Pezzo surfaces
- Stacks Project Workshop 2, Ann Arbor, August 3–August 7, 2020
- Stacks Project Workshop, Ann Arbor, July 31–August 4, 2017
- Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, Antwerp, September 19–24, 2016