I am a postdoctoral fellow of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
Before that I was a PhD fellow (of the Research Foundation—Flanders) in mathematics, in the research group on fundamental mathematics, at the University of Antwerp. On June 9 I defended my thesis Connections between commutative and noncommutative algebraic geometry, written under the supervision of Wendy Lowen and Michel Van den Bergh.
- Aug 14, 2018 Hilbert squares of higher-dimensional hyperkähler varieties are not hyperkähler
- Aug 13, 2018 Fortnightly links (68)
- Aug 02, 2018 Fortnightly links (67)
- Jul 15, 2018 Fortnightly links (66)
- Jul 10, 2018 Peter Scholze is a new director of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics
- Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, in Antwerp, September 19–24, 2016
- Stacks Project Workshop, Ann Arbor, July 31–August 4, 2017