Before that, I was a postdoc at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
And before that, I was a PhD fellow (of the Research Foundation—Flanders) in mathematics, in the research group on fundamental mathematics, at the University of Antwerp. In 2017 I defended my thesis Connections between commutative and noncommutative algebraic geometry, written under the supervision of Wendy Lowen and Michel Van den Bergh.
And even before that, I was a master student at École Polytechnique, where I wrote a mémoire On the homotopy theory of dg categories under the supervision of Bernhard Keller. What happened even earlier than that is hidden in the mists of time.
Teaching in Bonn
- Sommersemester 2020: Seminar on exceptional collections for finite-dimensional algebras and partial flag varieties
- Wintersemester 2019/2020: Representation theory II
- Sommersemester 2019: Representation theory I
- Sommersemester 2018: Advanced topics in algebra: Hochschild (co)homology
- Jul 19, 2020 Fortnightly links (110)
- Jul 03, 2020 New preprint: Indecomposability of derived categories in families
- Jun 22, 2020 Fortnightly links (109)
- Jun 16, 2020 A DOI for the Hodge diamond cutter
- Jun 09, 2020 Fortnightly links (108)
- Stacks Project Workshop 2, Ann Arbor, summer 2021
- Noncommutative shapes, Antwerp, September 20–24, 2021
- Workshop: Categorification, Hall algebras and quantum cohomology, Bonn, November 30–December 4, 2020
- Stacks Project Online GEometry Event, August 3–7, 2020
- Stacks Project Workshop, Ann Arbor, July 31–August 4, 2017
- Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, Antwerp, September 19–24, 2016