I am a postdoc at the University of Bonn.
Before that, I was a postdoc at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
And before that, I was a PhD fellow (of the Research Foundation—Flanders) in mathematics, in the research group on fundamental mathematics, at the University of Antwerp. On June 9 I defended my thesis Connections between commutative and noncommutative algebraic geometry, written under the supervision of Wendy Lowen and Michel Van den Bergh.
And even before that, I was a master student at École Polytechnique, where I wrote a mémoire On the homotopy theory of dg categories under the supervision of Bernhard Keller. What happened even earlier than that is hidden in the mists of time.
- Apr 14, 2019 Fortnightly links (81)
- Mar 25, 2019 Fortnightly links (80)
- Mar 14, 2019 Moving to the University of Bonn
- Feb 03, 2019 Fortnightly links (79)
- Jan 27, 2019 New tool: Hodge diamond cutter
- Stacks Project Workshop 2, to be announced
- Stacks Project Workshop, Ann Arbor, July 31–August 4, 2017
- Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, in Antwerp, September 19–24, 2016