I am a postdoctoral fellow of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
Before that I was a PhD fellow (of the Research Foundation—Flanders) in mathematics, in the research group on fundamental mathematics, at the University of Antwerp. On June 9 I defended my thesis Connections between commutative and noncommutative algebraic geometry, written under the supervision of Wendy Lowen and Michel Van den Bergh.
- Dec 10, 2018 Fortnightly links (76)
- Dec 05, 2018 Recent CTAN additions: dynkin-diagrams, rank-2-roots
- Nov 25, 2018 Fortnightly links (75)
- Nov 22, 2018 Hodge diamonds and polyvector parallelograms
- Nov 14, 2018 Fortnightly links (74)
- Stacks Project Workshop 2, to be announced
- Stacks Project Workshop, Ann Arbor, July 31–August 4, 2017
- Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, in Antwerp, September 19–24, 2016