I am a postdoctoral fellow of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
Before that I was a PhD fellow (of the Research Foundation—Flanders) in mathematics, in the research group on fundamental mathematics, at the University of Antwerp. On June 9 I defended my thesis Connections between commutative and noncommutative algebraic geometry, written under the supervision of Wendy Lowen and Michel Van den Bergh.
- Feb 03, 2019 Fortnightly links (79)
- Jan 27, 2019 New tool: Hodge diamond cutter
- Jan 16, 2019 Hodge numbers for Hilbert squares and Hilbert cubes
- Jan 13, 2019 Fortnightly links (78)
- Jan 04, 2019 Hodge numbers for partial flag varieties
- Stacks Project Workshop 2, to be announced
- Stacks Project Workshop, Ann Arbor, July 31–August 4, 2017
- Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, in Antwerp, September 19–24, 2016