I am a postdoctoral fellow of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
Before that I was a PhD fellow (of the Research Foundation—Flanders) in mathematics, in the research group on fundamental mathematics, at the University of Antwerp. On June 9 I defended my thesis Connections between commutative and noncommutative algebraic geometry, written under the supervision of Wendy Lowen and Michel Van den Bergh.
- Oct 17, 2018 Introducing Kerodon
- Oct 15, 2018 Fanography: a tool to visually study the geography of Fano 3-folds
- Oct 05, 2018 Fortnightly links (71)
- Sep 17, 2018 Fortnightly links (70)
- Sep 04, 2018 Fortnightly links (69)
- Stacks Project Workshop 2, to be announced
- Stacks Project Workshop, Ann Arbor, July 31–August 4, 2017
- Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, in Antwerp, September 19–24, 2016