I have a position open for a PhD student, to work in the group formed by Sarah Scherotzke and myself, on derived categories of moduli spaces and links to deformation theory in algebraic geometry and noncommutative algebra.
The position would normally start in the fall of 2022.
To apply, please send me:
- a letter explaining your background and interests
- a sample of your mathematical writing (e.g. a chapter of your master thesis)
- a curriculum vitae and transcript with grades
- 2 names of reference letter writers (no need to have letters sent to me yet)
You can read more about the department, or ask me questions you might have. Some details are:
- it is a fulltime position, for up to 4 years
- some teaching is required, in English or French
Please apply before March 18.