There's no official posting yet, but here I can make a non-official post.
There is a postdoc position available at the University of Luxembourg, to work with me, funded by my FNR OPEN grant 'AdEMAR' (Admissible Embeddings for Moduli spaces in Algebra and Representation theory).
- It is to start September 2023 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
- It is a 2-year position, with the possibility to extend it to 3 years upon positive evaluation.
- It comes with minor teaching duties (on the order of TA'ing 1 course per semester).
- It comes with a highly competitive salary, and Belval is a great place to work.
- There is an active research group on algebraic geometry and representation theory at the University of Luxembourg.
I'm looking for a candidate with a strong background in some of these topics:
- derived categories of varieties
- algebraic stacks (e.g. good moduli spaces, or variation of GIT)
- moduli spaces of vector bundles
- moduli spaces of quiver representations
The deadline for applications will be either December 31 or January 15. Precise details on the application procedure are yet to be determined.
Please get in touch with any questions you might have, and please spread the word to anyone who might be interested.