- various fixes of mistakes and typos
- added special names, such as Gushel–Mukai 3-fold or Verra 3-fold
- added alternative descriptions
- added information on toric Fano 3-folds, so that table 12.8 of the Iskovskikh–Prokhorov book is now also contained in Fanography, including links to the Graded Ring Database
: After having published this post I decided to buckle up and add links to the period sequences on GRDB and Fanosearch. Because the numbering changed and the numbering of rank 4 Fano 3-folds wasn't entirely consistent it was quite time-consuming, but it's there now.
You can contribute too!
- Do you know more names for Fano 3-folds?
- The page explaining terminology is woefully incomplete.
Is there anything else you would like to see, or could contribute yourself?