I am a postdoctoral fellow of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
Before that I was a PhD fellow (of the Research Foundation—Flanders) in mathematics, in the research group on fundamental mathematics, at the University of Antwerp. On June 9 I defended my thesis Connections between commutative and noncommutative algebraic geometry, written under the supervision of Wendy Lowen and Michel Van den Bergh.
- Mar 13, 2018 Fortnightly links (57)
- Feb 27, 2018 Fortnightly links (56)
- Feb 11, 2018 Fortnightly links (55)
- Feb 01, 2018 Course announcement: Hochschild (co)homology
- Jan 28, 2018 Fortnightly links (54)
- Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, in Antwerp, September 19–24, 2016
- Stacks Project Workshop, Ann Arbor, July 31–August 4, 2017