I am a postdoctoral fellow of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
Before that I was a PhD fellow (of the Research Foundation—Flanders) in mathematics, in the research group on fundamental mathematics, at the University of Antwerp. On June 9 I defended my thesis Connections between commutative and noncommutative algebraic geometry, written under the supervision of Wendy Lowen and Michel Van den Bergh.
- Apr 22, 2018 Fortnightly links (60)
- Apr 09, 2018 My course on Hochschild (co)homology starts tomorrow
- Apr 08, 2018 Fortnightly links (59)
- Mar 30, 2018 Fortnightly links (58)
- Mar 18, 2018 Golyshev's periodic table for Fano 3-folds of rank 1
- Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, in Antwerp, September 19–24, 2016
- Stacks Project Workshop, Ann Arbor, July 31–August 4, 2017