I am a postdoctoral fellow of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
Before that I was a PhD fellow (of the Research Foundation—Flanders) in mathematics, in the research group on fundamental mathematics, at the University of Antwerp. On June 9 I defended my thesis Connections between commutative and noncommutative algebraic geometry, written under the supervision of Wendy Lowen and Michel Van den Bergh.
- Oct 15, 2017 Fortnightly links (46)
- Oct 04, 2017 Starting my postdoc
- Oct 02, 2017 Fortnightly links (46)
- Sep 17, 2017 Fortnightly links (45)
- Sep 13, 2017 Open access journals in algebraic geometry
- Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, in Antwerp, September 19–24, 2016
- Stacks Project Workshop, Ann Arbor, July 31–August 4, 2017