I am a Ph. D. fellow (of the Research Foundation—Flanders) in mathematics, in the research group on fundamental mathematics, at the University of Antwerp. My supervisors are Wendy Lowen and Michel Van den Bergh.
I will be a postdoc at the Max Planck Institute in Bonn, starting October 1 2017.
- Apr 16, 2017 Fortnightly links (34)
- Apr 09, 2017 On Bondal's counterexample to the Jordan-Hölder property: non-extendability
- Apr 08, 2017 On Bondal's counterexample to the Jordan-Hölder property: exceptionality
- Apr 02, 2017 Fortnightly links (33)
- Mar 26, 2017 Do you want to be my colleague?
We are organising
- Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, in Antwerp, September 19–24, 2016
- Stacks Project Workshop, Ann Arbor, July 31–August 4, 2017